TASCAM's CC-222mkIII is the latest generation of the most popular combination CD/cassette recorder ever. The CC-222mkIII, like its predecessors, records to both CD and Cassette media at the same time, and features an RIAA phono input for recording directly from a turntable. The newest version adds numerous features users have been asking for, including MP3 fi le playback, power on play, optical digital output and time track increment.
The CC-222mkIII has unbalanced RCA inputs, and can be operated as two individual recorders or to record one source to both recorders simultaneously.
The new Time Track Increment feature automati-
cally adds a CD track ID every few minutes (adjustable from 1 to 10 minute increments), ideal for house of worship and event recording. The CC-222mkIII can also add a track marker when the signal drops below a certain level, or when the record button is pressed.
Using TASCAM CD recorders is simple, which is why they're the fi rst choice for houses of worship, schools, and other contractor and consumer applica- tions.
- 3U Rack Mount Design
- Integrated CD Recorder & Reversible Cassette Deck
- ± 12% Pitch Control on Cassette Deck
- Return To Zero Function on Cassette Deck
- Dolby Noise Reduction on Cassette Deck
- Continuous Play function between Cassette & CD
- Unbalanced RCA Analog I/O
- SPDIF Coaxial and Optical I/O for CD Player
- RIAA Phono Input for turntable connection
- Headphone Output with Level Control
- RC-222 Wireless Remote Included
- MP3 file playback, including navigating through directories of MP3 files
- Dedicated analog input level controls
- Fade in/fade out recording features
- Auto track increment by level with trim function
- Time Track Increment feature adds a CD track ID every 1 to 10 minutes
- Automatic sample rate converter (to 44.1kHz, defeatable)
- All, single, program, random play and repeat play modes
- Power-on play: Starts CD playback when power is applied for installed applications
| Arcal LLC
P.O. Box 3397
Fullerton, CA 92834
|| Open Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.
Questions? Call us at 800-272-2591.